Project Office 2.5 for iOS introduces support for Siri Shortcuts, includes stability improvements for iOS 12 and design enhancements for iPhone XS Max.
Here is what's added and fixed in version 2.5:
• Added support for Siri Shortcuts. After creating new or open existing documents, Siri will suggest you these activities to be added to your shortcuts. These suggestions can appear in Spotlight, on the lock screen, and in Siri Settings;
• Reliability and stability improvements for iOS 12;
• General performance and design enhancements for iPhone XS Max;
• Fixed bug with cycle occurring when adding connect between task and its group using "Move right" option;
• Optimized switching segment controller of Task type;
• Fixed depicting Date line of Gantt chart in iPhone XS Max;
• Fixed app crash after grouping-ungrouping task in sample project.
Thank you for using Project Office and if you have any questions, using issues or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com and we will gladly help you directly.